Sauna etiquette at Ischgl’s Silvretta Therme
An enjoyable time for everyone
The sauna area of Silvretta Therme is a haven of relaxation. We place great importance on offering our guests a top-class sauna experience with a spacious, modern interior, a sophisticated atmosphere and high-quality natural products.
To ensure an enjoyable time for all guests, we ask for your consideration and respect in following our sauna etiquette.
Guidelines for your sauna visit
Our dos and don’ts
- All of our saunas and plunge pools are nude only.
Swimwear is not allowed in these nude-only zones as synthetic fibres can release harmful substances when exposed to heat. These substances affect the natural perspiration process and can cause skin irritation in combination with certain essential oils.
We kindly ask you to use towels made from natural materials (e.g., cotton) to sit on in the sauna area in order to avoid skin contact with the wood. Hammam towels are also available for purchase from the spa shop in the entrance area..
- We recommend wearing a bathrobe in the relaxation areas.
- In den Ruheräumen empfehlen wir das Tragen eines Bademantels.
- Especially on the levels 4 and 5 of the sauna area, no mobile phones are allowed.
- Please set your mobile phone to silent mode in the relaxation areas. Don’t play loud music in these areas and don’t take any photos or videos. Please also refrain from loud conversations to avoid disturbing other guests!
- Please note that no drinks are allowed in the pool.