The trattoria at Ischgl’s Silvretta Therme
An air of Italy in the Tyrolean Alps
Vitello Tonnato, Pizza Prosciutto, Panna Cotta … If the mere names of these Mediterranean delicacies make your mouth water, you should visit the trattoria at Ischgl’s Silvretta Therme and enjoy a bit of “dolce vita”!
The Italian delights are not just for visitors of Silvretta Therme: The trattoria is also open to external guests without a ticket for the pool or sauna area, allowing them to savour delicious pizza made using the recipe of a former European Pizza Champion, homemade gelato and other specialities.
By the way: Did you know that the pizzas are also available for takeaway? Table reservations are also possible online.
The trattoria at a glance
Mediterranean delights for everyone
- open: Monday to Sunday, from 10:00 am* to 11:00 pm
- hot food served from 11:30 am until 10:30 pm
- on the ground floor of the Silvretta Therme
- open to external guests
- swimwear not allowed
- spacious terrace to soak up the sun
- Italian classics and pizzas made using the recipe of the European Pizza Champion
- homemade ice cream
all options from the menu also available for takeaway
takeaway orders call +43 5444 606 450
- online reservations for tables